Adult Achievers


You’ve used hard work, dedication, and resourcefulness to get to this point. Now it’s time to make your prior college credit work for you toward earning a bachelor’s degree.  Because you have previous college credit, you are considered a transfer student, regardless of when it was earned or if it pertains to your chosen degree.  

We know you’re anxious to know what coursework taken previously will transfer to Otterbein. Send us your scanned transcript and we’ll perform an unofficial pre-evaluation and let you know what will transfer, for how many credits and what the course equivalents are. The pre-evaluation only takes two to three days and no application for admission is required.

Submit a copy of your scanned or self-generated/printed transcript by email to
After acceptance, an official evaluation will be completed once official transcripts have been received.

Explore more to discover the outstanding programs of study Otterbein has to offer, about costs and financial aid, and the many resources available to adult students on campus.  If you have any questions, please contact the admissions team, Mary Mosca or Jennifer Hicks at  614.823.1500 or by email at