The Graduate School Welcomes International Students
Otterbein is a diverse community of students from all walks of life and backgrounds. We welcome international students to our programs in Business (MBA), Allied Health, and Education. Join us to advance your knowledge, skills, opportunities and place in the world. Otterbein offers you a community of scholars to engage with – from faculty mentors who will challenge and guide you-- to fellow students who will inspire and support you.
General Graduate School Admission Requirements
- Submit a graduate application with application fee.
- U.S. equivalent of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. All transcripts must be evaluated course-by-course by World Education Services or any organization that is a member of NACES.
- Meet the grade point average and other admission requirements dependent upon your program of study.
- Admission materials can be submitted to email@example.com and/or mailed to:
The Graduate School
1 South Grove Street
Westerville, OH 43081
- English Language Requirement: TOEFL score of 550 (79- ibt); or IELTS score of 6.5
- Conditional admission may be granted to applicants who do not meet the language requirement. Otterbein offers English as a Second Language for international students who want to to improve their English language skills prior to entering a graduate program.
Visit our list of graduate degree programs for information on program-specific admission requirements.
Graduate School Application deadlines for International Applicants
- February 1 – Summer Term
- April 1 – Fall Term
- November 1 – Spring Term