Executive Guest Lecture Series
Event + Response = Outcome
Tuesday, October 17th
Riley Auditorium in the Battelle Fine Arts Center
A reception starts at 6 p.m. and the presentation at 6:30 p.m. The event is free and open to the public! RSVP online here.
The behavior of people determines the performance of your organization. The R Factor equips everyone in the organization with the behavior skills that are critical for exceptional performance. It teaches how to apply a simple, powerful equation into everything you do: E+R=O (Event + Response = Outcome). You don’t control Events, but you always have control over how you Respond. And how you Respond makes all the difference.
Featuring keynote speaker: Scott Daly
Scott is a 13 year veteran of the United States Navy SEALs, a Chief Petty Officer, and a Master Training Specialist.
Past Graduate Symposium Series
- Fall 2014 - Elizabeth Lessner on restaurants, downtown development, and environmental initiatives
- Spring 2014 – Tracey Wilen, Society 3.0
- Fall 2013 – Catherine Woltering, The Madoff Ponzi Scheme
- Spring 2013 - Robert Fefferman, A Journey into Infinity
- Fall, 2012 –Panel - The Changing Faces of Central Ohio
- Spring, 2012 – Panel - The Many Faces of Social Justice
- Fall, 2011 – Panel - How to go Faster than the Speed of Change
- Spring 2011 – Panel - What Makes a Highly Effective Teacher and Why?
History of the Symposium
The Graduate School Symposium Series provokes new thought, stimulates engaging conversations, and promotes collaborations through talks on varied tops of interest. Topic areas range from education, health care, change management, technology innovations, commerce, creative arts, and social justice. The Graduate School Symposium Series facilitates the exchange of ideas and knowledge among faculty, graduate students, and the public.
Formal question-and-answer sessions allow deeper inquiry into the session topic. An informal reception allows time for private conversation among attendees and with presenters.