Otterbein University welcomes students from around the world!
Join us to advance your knowledge, your skills, your opportunities and your place in the world. Otterbein offers you a community of scholars to engage with – from faculty mentors who will challenge and guide you – to fellow students who will inspire and support you. Otterbein’s Master of Business Administration program offers you opportunities to understand American systems of business, industry and commerce.
We require MBA candidates to have earned a four-year degree from a regionally accredited college or university and have professional experience. Candidates who earned a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above on a 4.0 scale are not required to take the GMAT exam; all other candidates are required to take the GMAT exam and score a minimum of 500. Register and submit your official GMAT scores. Register for the GMAT today!
- Complete the online application. Click HERE to begin your application.
- Submit a $40 application fee.
- Submit all official transcripts/evaluations to the Graduate School email@example.com
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation from professional references, such as work supervisors, professors, employers, etc. References from family or friends are not appropriate.
- Click HERE for the required recommendation form.
- Submit a professional resume, which includes your work and education history
- Submit a personal essay.
- Include why you wish to earn your MBA, and future career goals.
- This document should be a maximum of 2 pages; typed & double-spaced.
- Schedule an admission interview with the MBA Director, Eric Lloyd. Please contact Sarah Shumick to schedule your interview.
- MBA students can start in Fall (August) or Spring (January) Semesters. All application materials must be submitted to the Graduate School two months prior to semester start.
- Tuition for the MBA Program (2017-18) is $650 per credit hour. The program is 12 courses, for a total of 36 credit hours.
- Total tuition cost for the 2 year MBA program (2017-2018) is $23,400, excluding books.
After you have applied to the MBA Program, contact the Office of International Admission (OIA) for assistance with your visa. Additional documentation is required to complete the admission process. OIA can be reached at +1 614-823-1356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.