Department of Health and Sport Sciences
Public Health Education and Allied Health
B.S., The Ohio State University, 1994
M.P.H., The George Washington University, 2002
Ph.D., The University of Toledo, 2012 Professional Affiliations, Awards, and Credentials
Research and Service Interests
- President-Elect, Ohio SOPHE
- American Public Health Association member
- Carter G. Woodson Faculty/Staff Award winner
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Focused on health disparities among racial/ethnic minorities.
- Health Equity for all
- Anything else my students are interested in
Rob completed his doctoral degree in Health Education at the University of Toledo. He earned his M.P.H. from George Washington University and a B.S. in Allied Health Professions from The Ohio State University. He also holds the credential, Certified Health Education Specialist. His research is focused on health disparities among minority populations and binge drinking, particularly on college campuses. Rob resides in Westerville with his wife, Kawaki, and daughter, Victoria.