Kim Fischer, Ph.D.
Health and Sport Sciences
Health & Sport Sciences, 104
- B.A. Biology, College of Wooster, 1978
- M.A. Exercise Science, Michigan State University, 1979
- Ph.D. Physical Education, The Ohio State University, 1994
- Fischer, K. and Walter, T. and Matovich, J. (April 2011). Exercise Technique: Reverse Lunge into a Step-Up. Strength and Conditioning Journal, 33, (2), 92-94.
- Walter, T., Quint, A., Fischer, K, & Kiger, J. (March, 2011). Active Movement Warm-up Routines. The Journal of Physical Education, Recreation, & Dance, 82 (3), 23-31.
- Fischer, K. and Rammelsberg, A. (February 2011). Prone Torso Rotation Exercise Using a Stability Ball. Strength and Conditioning Journal, 33, (1), 68-69.
- Fischer, K. and Rammelsberg, A. (April 2010). Alternating Inchworm and Pike from a Plank Exercise Using a Stability Ball. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Journal, 32,(2) 81-82,
- Fischer, K. and Walter, T. and Matovich, J. (December 2010). A Conditioning Program for Skill Positions Using Lunge Variations. American Football Monthly, 16, (7), 10-11.
Affiliations & Awards
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Health Fitness Specialist.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Strength and/Conditioning Specialist, Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator.