La Trice Washington, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Political Science, Department Chair
History and Political Science
Towers Hall 210
- Howard University, Doctorate of Philosophy in American Government and Public Administration, 2002.
- University of Virginia, MA in American Government (State and Local Government and Constitutional Law and Theory)
- Saint Augustine's University, B.A. in Political Science (Summa Cum Laude), 1991
- The Veteran's Millennium Heath Care Act of 1999: Role Orientations of Legislators, the President and Interest Groups, Lanham, Maryland: University Press of America, Inc., 2003.
- "The Civil Rights Act of 1968" in Affirmative Action Publication Encyclopedia, ed. James Beckman, Oryx Press 2003.
- "Americans United for Affirmative Action" in Affirmative Action, An Encyclopedia, ed. James Beckman, Oryx Press, 2003
Affiliations & Awards
- APSA Fellow
- Ralph Bunche Scholar