facebook twitter flickr you tube pinterest

Housing & Dining Accommodations

Housing and Dining Accommodations

If students need accommodations specific only to on-campus housing or dining, they are not required to register with Disability Services. However, we are happy to assist in advocating and providing support!

Students may contact Tracy Benner, the Residence Life Director, via phone at (614) 823-1250 or email at TBenner@otterbein.edu to discuss options and needs regarding housing and dining. 

The Residence Life Housing Accommodation Request Form can also be found on the website here

/ Disability Services

Courtright Memorial Library, 2nd Floor

Office Hours


M - F: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.


p / 614-823-1610
f / 614-823-1983


Kera McClain Manley
Disability Services Coordinator
p / 614-823-1618
e / kmanley@otterbein.edu


Kristy Drobney
Academic Support Center
p / 614-823-1362
e / kdrobney@otterbein.edu

Beth Domanik
Administrative Assistant
Academic Support Center
p / 614-823-1610
e / edomanik@otterbein.edu

Stacy Rosenberger
Testing/Alt Media Coordinator
p/ 614-823-1264