Memory Book - Deadline Feb. 1, 2013
One of the highlights of this reunion will be a Class of 1963 memory book. It is composed of each class member’s personal memories, insights and pictures from the years since we left Otterbein and went our separate ways. The theme of the Class of 1963 memory book is "Reflections." For this to be complete, we need your submission to include in our book whether you can be with us at the reunion or not. Each class member who attends the reunion and/or submits an entry for the memory book will receive a copy of this book. We want to know where your paths have taken you after leaving Otterbein.
You two choices for submitting your information:
- If you have access to a computer with Microsoft Word, email your submission as an attachment to GoldenReunion@Otterbein.edu.
- Handwritten or typed information can also be sent to us at 1 South Grove St., Westerville, OH 43081.
Please start by listing your name, address, current phone number(s), email address, and vocation. If it applies, list the name and vocation of your spouse and date of marriage. If he/she attended Otterbein, please indicate that along with his/her class year. Also include names of children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren, along with their locations, vocations, and ages, if you would like to include them. Then, write a brief history as a legacy or keepsake for friends and family.
- Send a current picture or two along with your history – making sure that the photos and information fit on two pages, or about 750 words. Emailed digital photos should be sent to GoldenReunion@Otterbein.edu in .jpg format and included as an attachment. DO not embed the photos within the message. Photos sent through U.S. mail should have your name and address on the back so they can be returned later. Please identify the people in your photos.
|Golden Reunion Memory Book |
c/o Laurie Draper
1 South Grove Street
Westerville, OH 43081
|Email: GoldenReunion@Otterbein.edu |
Phone: 614-823-1650; 1-888-614-2600
A photo from the Sybil will be included on your page if available.
Our Otterbein College (now University - how things do change!) days seem long ago in some ways, but when we get together, they seem like just yesterday once again.
- How did Otterbein make a difference in your life?
- Where did you go from there?
- What stands out in your memory that you would like to share with your classmates, family and friends? This will be a piece of your legacy, written as you would like us to see and reminisce with you, as we fondly look through this book of memories.
In order to have the book compiled and printed in time for the reunion, we need your submission by February 1, 2013. Since the holidays are rapidly approaching, we suggest that you sit right down and write your entry now and send it in. Early entries are appreciated.
Feel free to contact us with your questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Marilyn Bamberger Lyke '63, Co-Chair, Memory Book
Jo Porter Morris '63, Co-Chair, Memory Book