Join the Otterbein Concert Choir
December 11-20, 2017
The Otterbein University Concert Choir has been invited to tour with Music Celebrations International to represent the State of Ohio in the 2017 American Celebration of Music in Germany. The choir will perform in four different cities at five different venues. As Otterbein alumni, and perhaps, past members of our concert choir, we are excited to extend this invitation to join the concert choir as they sing their way through Germany. During this trip, you will have access to superior venues and official publicity that would not normally be available or accessible.
In addition to the music celebration, you will have the opportunity to take guided tours of Berlin, Dresden and more. You may visit sites such as Beethoven’s birthplace and the Bach Museum. The duration of this trip is ten days beginning on December 11 and ending on December 20, 2017.
Included in your package:
- 2 meals per day, including breakfast and dinner
- Entrance fees to the Beethoven House, Wallraf-Richartz Museum, Bach Museum, Handel House and Museum and much more.
- Admission to all Otterbein University Concert Choir concerts while on tour
- Coach transportation and tour manager available for entire tour
- Hotel accommodations in superior tourist-class hotels in Schwelm, Leipzig and Berlin
- Basic travel insurance, but premier insurance is strongly recommended for peace of mind
- Gratuities and tips
- Round trip transportation or choose land only and make your own air arrangements
For cost information, payment schedules and to register see the Individual Registration Form . Costs may vary depending on our final number of participants. You will see the price breakdowns on the registration form. Right now we are in the 30-34 bracket, but are shooting for the 35-39 bracket, and can accept up to 48 total travelers including choir members.
For additional trip insurance see the Insurance Brochure Premier Certificate.
All registrations and questions should be directed to Music Celebrations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Campus contact: Becky Smith at email@example.com.
If you are not available to travel, but would like to contribute to financially assist a student on this trip of a lifetime, click here.