Our Mission and Vision
The Division of Student Affairs at Otterbein University serves students by creating an environment that fosters holistic development and enhances the academic experience, by cultivating an appreciation for life-long learning and empowering all students to become engaged citizens.
We strive to achieve the following learning outcomes with our students:
- Integrate practical skills into a purpose
- From collaborative relationships, resolve conflicts
- Know who they are and what they believe
- Apply humanitarian perspectives
- Acquire, integrate and apply new knowledge
- Think critically and reason effectively
- Manage the academic journey
/ Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs is located in the back of Hanby Hall on Cochran Alley.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (summer)
p / 614.823.1250