facebook twitter flickr you tube pinterest

Injury or Illness

< Emergency Preparedness

Regardless of the type of injury, careful attention to administrative procedures should be followed to ensure the proper reporting of injuries.

  1. Notify your supervisor immediately.
  2. On campus, you can seek medical treatment by contacting the Otterbein University Police Department at (614) 823-1222, or the Westerville Fire Department at either (614) 882-7444 or 911.
  3. After a workplace injury is treated, contact Human Resources at (614) 823-1130 to obtain a State of Ohio and Otterbein University Worker's Compensation packet. 
  4. Contact the Otterbein University Police Department at (614) 823-1222 to file an injury report.

/ Otterbein Police

In Case of Emergency
Dial 9-1-1

Call (24 hours) 
p/ (614) 823-1222
e/ Police@Otterbein.edu
f/ (614) 823-1999

194 West Main St.
Westerville, OH 43081

Office Hours
Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

/ Also see...