We believe that starting with an analysis of your unique passions, talents, values and experiences, is the best way to begin the process of self assessment.
- What am I passionate about?
- What do I do best?
- What's important to me?
- What kinds of experiences have I had that have helped me develop my professional skills?
Use Focus 2, an online, self-paced career and education planning tool, to assess your values, skills and interests and explore career fields and major areas of study that are compatible with your assessment results. Focus 2 also lets you compare occupations you may be considering so that you can make a more informed occupational choice.
Use the following steps to register for Focus 2:
- Click here to go to Focus 2
- Click the link to create a new account
- Our access code is 'otter'
- Create a username and password of your choosing
- We encourage you to meet with one of our staff members to discuss your Focus 2 results and to develop an individualized action plan to move forward.