Important Information About Your Billing Statement
ePay is here! Now you can set up payment plans, view your bill, monitor your payment history, and set up direct deposit of your refunds all in one place!
In a continuing effort to take advantage of available technology and increase customer service, Otterbein University is excited to offer electronic billings statements to replace the old process of mailing paper bills to students. ePay provides a convenient on-line service available 24/7 for you (and any others you authorize) to view your student account statement, make payments, and manage your finances. This convenient service will eliminate waiting for a bill in the mail and waiting in line to pay your fees.
This Fall 2012 billing statement will be the last paper bill you will receive.
- You will no longer receive a paper bill via the U.S. Postal Service.
- You (and those you have authorized) will receive a reminder that a new on-line electronic statement is available and when your payment is due, via your Otterbein email account.
- The ePay bill reminder will contain the web link to access your ePay Account. Otterbein University is excited to offer these services to our students:
- Check your account balance.
- Make a payment towards your balance by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and Discover), from savings or checking accounts. (There are NO FEES to pay through ePay.)
- View your payment and student account history.
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- Set up authorized users - parents, guardians or others who may view your bill and make payments.
- View and print your billing statement at any time.
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments.
- View your current payment plan status.
- Make a payment toward one of your installments.
- Schedule future automatic installment payments.
- Receive refunds electronically to your checking or savings account.
- View and print your 1098T statement for your tax return.
- Receive payment reminders.
To access ePay, please visit www.otterbein.edu/epay.
Have questions or need help? Contact the Student Accounts Office at 614-823-1150 or send an email to BusinessOffice@otterbein.edu.
/ Business Office
The Business Office is located at 25 W. Home Street.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (summer)
p / 614.823.1150
e / email@example.com
1 South Grove Street
Westerville, OH 43081