|Type of Material
|| Loan Period
|| 21 days
(Newspapers do NOT circulate)
|CDs, DVDs & Videos
|2 hour Reserves
|| 2 hours
3, and 7 day Reserves
||1, 3, or 7 days
|Extended Laptops, Bikes
|| 7 days
|Data Projectors, Camcorders, Camera equipment
$5.00/day plus $.50/day for accessories
| OhioLINK Books
|| 6 renewals
| OhioLINK Media
|| 7 days
|| 3 renewals
- To Renew Items- go to My
- Enter your name and the barcode number from your Cardinal
Card (will begin with 7777) and hit Submit.
- Select Checked Out Items.
- Either click on Renew All or Select Specific Items
and then click on Renew Selected Items.
- This does not work if items are already overdue or
there is a hold on the item-
please inquire at 823-1215 or e-mail
* It is your responsibility to check your Otterbein e-mail and mail
for overdue and billing notices.
* Overdue notices are sent 1 day and 3 weeks after items are due. If
an item is 30 days overdue, a maximum fine of $15 will be charged for materials
owned by Otterbein's Library; this excludes reserve items and equipment, which
might incur a higher fee. A maximum fine of $50 will be charged for any
OhioLink item that is 30 days overdue.
* After 30 days, a $115 replacement fee is charged for any item owned
by Otterbein's Library, and $125 for any OhioLink item. The
library has the right to charge more as needed for items such as laptop
computers depending on their cost.
*Fine Appeal Form: If you would like to appeal a fine that has been added to your library account you may do so via the Fine Appeal Form. This form must be printed out and submitted to the circulation supervisor's for review. Please be as detailed as possible in the form so that a decision can be made that is fair to both you and other library patrons.
* Any unpaid fines that are sent to the Business
Office will incur an additional $5 processing fee.