|Type of Material || Loan Period || Renewal || Fines |
|Books || 21 days ||6 renewals || $.25/day |
(Newspapers do NOT circulate)
|3 days ||
4 renewals ||
|CDs, DVDs & Videos
||6 renewals || $.50/day |
|2 hour Reserves || 2 hours ||No renewal || $.50/hour |
3, and 7 day Reserves ||1, 3, or 7 days ||No renewal || $.50/day |
|Laptops, iPads ||3 days ||No renewal ||$5.00/day |
|Extended Laptops, Bikes || 7 days ||No renewal ||$5.00/day |
|Data Projectors, Camcorders, Camera equipment ||1 day ||No renewal ||
$5.00/day plus $.50/day for accessories |
| OhioLINK Books || 21
days || 6 renewals || $.50/day |
| OhioLINK Media || 7 days || 3 renewals || $.50/day |
- To Renew Items- go to My
- Enter your name and the barcode number from your Cardinal
Card (will begin with 7777) and hit Submit.
- Select Checked Out Items.
- Either click on Renew All or Select Specific Items
and then click on Renew Selected Items.
- This does not work if items are already overdue or
there is a hold on the item-
please inquire at 823-1215 or e-mail
* It is your responsibility to check your Otterbein e-mail and mail
for overdue and billing notices.
* Overdue notices are sent 1 day and 3 weeks after items are due. If
an item is 30 days overdue, a maximum fine of $15 will be charged for materials
owned by Otterbein's Library; this excludes reserve items and equipment, which
might incur a higher fee. A maximum fine of $50 will be charged for any
OhioLink item that is 30 days overdue.
* After 30 days, a $115 replacement fee is charged for any item owned
by Otterbein's Library, and $125 for any OhioLink item. The
library has the right to charge more as needed for items such as laptop
computers depending on their cost.
* Any unpaid fines that are sent to the Business
Office will incur an additional $5 processing fee.