Master of Science in Nursing
Make a Difference
Open a new world of possibilities by becoming a primary clinician as a family nurse practitioner. Change the face of health care as an advanced practice nursing service administrator, or improve and manage the quality of care as a clinical nurse leader. We are here to help you advance your career and secure your future!
Otterbein's advantages for you:
- Part time, one course per quarter tracks available
- Courses on line or one evening per week
- Caring, competent, expert faculty
- High passage rate on certification exams
- Arrange your own clinical hours schedule with your preceptor
Explore our five Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) majors:
The Master of Science in Nursing Program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The Graduate School is located in Roush Hall, room 208.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dorothy Crider MS, RN
Graduate Nursing Admissions Counselor/Recruiter