Otterbein's MBA Program: Timing. Instincts. Vision.
Earning your MBA from Otterbein can make all the difference. We don’t want our students to learn how to play the game. We want them to change it. In business, it’s not enough anymore to just adapt to change. There are decisions in life that can change everything. Pursuing an advanced degree at Otterbein is one of them. Change the game!
Otterbein offers a top MBA Program that will arm you with:
- innovative, entrepreneurial thinking
- real problem-solving capabilities
- collaboration that improves organizational processes.
Our MBA program is for those who want to do more than just challenge the status quo. It’s for leaders who want to produce real success quotients.
Our MBA Program
- Our MBA Program was launched in 1997 and our Bachelor’s-to-MBA
program was created in 2006
- In most of our MBA-level classes, our Student-to-faculty ratio is 12:1
- Cost per credit hour: $618 (total program cost is $22,248, not including
books). There are many financial aid options available.
- Admission in fall and spring semesters; prerequisite requirements can
be started summer semester
- Located in Westerville, Ohio, recognized as the best suburb in America.
Our Typical MBA Student
- Average age: 33
- Average work experience: 6 years
- Average GPA: 3.5
- Male: 53%; Female: 47%
- More than 600 MBA alumni hold various key positions at industry-leading employers.
What They're Saying
- “My degree was a fantastic experience and one that I would recommend to others." -- Elizabeth Mack, 2013
- "Working with a local non-profit for our capstone project was unique and probably the most beneficial experience of my MBA." -- Abigail Fry, 2013
- “This program has provided me with a quality education and a great network of fellow alumni, professors and school administrators who truly care about my overall development as an individual.” – Jean-Claude Ndongo, 2013
- Take a look at other MBA Alumni testimonials