How to Apply
- Complete the MBA Application online – do this in the Spring of your Junior Year. Follow the steps to apply for admission for a Graduate Degree.
- When you access the online application for the first time, click on New User. You will be prompted to create a Login ID and Password that will allow you to complete the application in more than one sitting while keeping your information secure.
- IMPORTANT: You must complete the MBA Application and be accepted into the MBA program to officially be in the Bachelor's to MBA Program.
- Send us official transcripts if you attended any other schools in addition to Otterbein. If you are only an Otterbein student, then you do not need to request official transcripts.
- Submit 2 Letters of Recommendation – from employers, professors, or others familiar with your professional or academic career.
- Submit a personal statement (tell us about yourself and why you wish to pursue an MBA at Otterbein)
- Current resume (include extracurricular activities, distinctions, and computer application experience)
After all of the above information for your MBA application has been received, it will be reviewed by the MBA Program Admissions Committee for an admissions decision.
After you are notified of your admission into the Bachelor's to MBA Program, be sure that you:
- Take the GMAT (Early Senior Year)- locate testing sites and register at www.mba.com
- Meet with an MBA Advisor (call 614-823-1095 or e-mail Patty Hohlbein at firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up your appointment) – this meeting will allow you to review any prerequisites that may need to be taken and answer any questions you may have.
Questions about the Otterbein University Bachelor's to MBA Program can be directed to: Patty Hohlbein, MBA Counselor/Recruiter, 614-823-1095, (email@example.com)