We can make earning your MBA a reality
The fee for 2014-15 MBA classes is $618 per credit hour for a total of $22,248 (not including books). Our flexible financial aid options show below can help get you into classes quickly. Additional lab, resource, and technology fees can be found in the fee schedule published by the Business Office.
Finance your Dream of Getting your Education.
Earning your MBA is not as daunting as you think. With our financial aid options we can help remove any cost challenges you may have. Otterbein is prepared to help you answer the question; how are you going to pay for your education? Graduate students are eligible for consideration for a variety of loans.
Applying for Financial Aid at Otterbein
- Obtain your PIN number from the U.S. Department of Education
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Otterbein's School Code is 003110).
- Complete the Institutional Aid Form for Graduate Students (PDF)
There is NO COST to apply for financial aid or to complete the FAFSA.
Additional information can be found on the Otterbein University Financial Aid site. Also review our suggested financial aid timeline.
The process can be completed online; however financial aid packets are available from the Graduate School upon request. Contact us at 614.823.3210 with questions.
Course Payment Options
As an alternate plan to pay for your classes, we offer a deferred payment plan and a 4 part payment plan. See the Business Office for information about payment plans.
The Business Office will send you a bill every semester. You have two payment options:
- To pay with a check or money order, send it along with the invoice to Otterbein University Business Office, One Otterbein University, Westerville, OH 43081.
- Pay online with check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). The link to our secure payment gateway is on My O-Zone.