Get Started Now
With rolling admission, you can apply to begin your studies any term throughout the year.
To ensure that you will be in classes with other high-achieving and motivated students, the admission process is selective. We require Master of Science in Allied Health in Exercise and Health Science, or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration candidates to have:
- Earned a four-year degree from a regionally accredited college or university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- Professional experience,
- Complete and submit official GRE scores (if undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0),
- 2 letters of recommendation from professional sources,
- Submit a Personal essay (describe personal goals and how your experience relates to the pursuit of this degree).
How to Apply
The following materials will need to be completed and submitted to the Graduate School in order for your application to be sent to the Admissions Committee for review:
- Complete the online application. (available here)
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions directly to the Graduate School.
a. Evidence of a capacity for graduate study. A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for all undergraduate course work is required.
- Submit official GRE scores (if required).
- 2 letters of recommendation (use this form)
- Professional resume.
- Personal essay. (Describe personal goals and how your experience relates to the pursuit of this degree)
- Personal interview (optional, at the discretion of the Program Director).
Upon the receipt of your application for your selected graduate program, the Graduate School will send additional information to you. We hope that you will find answers to your questions on this web site; however, if you'd like to ask a specific question, please see the contact information at right to personally have your questions answered.