Get Started Now
With rolling admission, you can apply to begin your studies any term throughout the year.
To ensure that you will be in classes with other high-achieving and motivated students, the admission process is selective. We require Master of Science in Allied Health in Exercise and Health Science, or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration candidates to have:
- Earned a four-year degree from a regionally accredited college or university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- Professional experience,
- Complete and submit official GRE scores (if undergraduate GPA is below a 3.0),
- 2 letters of recommendation from professional sources,.
How to Apply
Below is the admission checklist for the Master of Science in Allied Health programs at Otterbein University. Materials should be mailed to The Graduate School at 1 South Grove Street, Westerville, OH 43081; or emailed to email@example.com.
- Complete the online application. (available here)
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions directly to the Graduate School.
a. Evidence of a capacity for graduate study. A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for all undergraduate course work is required.
- Submit official GRE scores (if required).
- 2 letters of recommendation (use this form)
- Professional resume.
- Personal essay. (Describe personal goals and how your experience relates to the pursuit of this degree)
- Personal interview (optional, at the discretion of the Program Director).
If you have any questions during the process, please do not hesitate to contact us at 614-823-3210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our faculty and staff are here to assist you throughout the application process.