Bucket List Display
Tell us about the life experiences that you have had since your Otterbein graduation day, and then show us your "Bucket List" of experiences that you still want to do.
Bucket #1: The First 50
"Life experiences I/we want to remember"
- Identify experiences over the past 50 years which are meaningful and you can display.
- Consider topics such as accomplishments, hobbies, family, travel, career, collections, etc.
- You will have a minimum table space of 3 ft. by 3 ft. and maximum 6 ft. table for your display.
- Register your themes on the form in this brochure and the committee will bring "Bucket # 1" to your table display already assembled. (See picture in brochure for a sample of what the committee will provide.)
- Send in your registration form.
- Call a friend to join the 1963 Bucket List Display.
- Bring your items on Friday, April 26, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. to set up your display in the Otterbein Library.
Bucket #2: Into the Future
"Here's what I/we still want to accomplish"
- Identify your "Bucket List" of experience you want to accomplish after the reunion weekend.
- Use maps with travel destinations circled and/or pictures of goals you are pursuing, future family trees, books, quilts, adventurous travel plans, etc.
- Bring "work in progress" from your hobby if portable or table a picture to share.
- Have fun with this "Bucket"- DREAM BIG! That’s how dreams come true!
- From your registration form of "themes", the committee will prepare your "Bucket #2" List for your display.
How can I display my items? There are multiple ways to display items!
- Enclosed secured glass display cases.
- 6 foot flat table and tall display doors to hang pictures
- Easels, DVD player, laptops – be creative!
Ready to participate? Here's what you need to do:
- Return registration form (PDF)
Assemble Your Display
- Include major themes (1-5).
- Indicate table size of your display for each bucket and any special display requirements.
- Be sure to include your daytime phone number and your e-mail address.
Bring to the library Friday, April 26 for set up between 10 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Choose display items that will give display visitors the major ideas you are conveying.
- Consider photos of valuable/ irreplaceable items to avoid risk of damage or loss.
- Pack carefully.
Tear down is Sunday afternoon from 12 noon to 6 p.m.
- Committee will have your buckets and display space ready for you to complete your display.
- Contact Jean or Ed if you have special requests.