Check back soon for more announcements of the Greek reunions.
Epsilon Kappa Tau
- BRIEF business mtg at the house before the parade, coffee and Schneiders provided. Chapter updates and election of Trustees.
- Picnic lunch at Alum Creek Park after the parade for actives, alumni, and families. For alumni and families the cost is $10/adult, $5/child under 10. Feel free to bring a dessert or side to share! (please rsvp as soon as possible so I know how much food to get!)
- Your lifetime dues are important to the chapter, as they provide scholarship payments, assistance to the active chapter and alumnae activities supporting the sorority. Payments can be made in any amount over any period of time. Please feel free to contact me if you want to know how much you owe.
- Change of address? Notify Otterbein Alumni office so we can keep our files current!
- 95th Anniversary shirts. We are getting shirts to coordinate with the actives. Price is $12-$14 dollars. THIS IS A CHANGE FROM WHAT WENT OUT ON THE POSTCARDS!!. *****Please get your order to either myself or Katie Kopchak this week.***** THIS IS ALSO A CHANGE FROM THE POSTCARDS!!!
- Can't make it to this year's festivities? Send an update to share!
RSVP to me at either 614-668-5304 or email@example.com.
Kings (Lambda Gamma Epsilon) will gather for the
Annual Homecoming Alumni Meeting in Roush 213 immediately following the parade.
Pi Kappa Phi (Country Club ) will have an alumni meeting at 11:30 A.M. followed by a catered lunch from City Barbeque. This will take place at the Club House located at 79 S.Grove.
Sphinx will meet on Saturday after the parade in Roush Hall 114.
Sisters of Sigma Alpha Tau: Join us at the annual alumnae meeting at the Owl House immediately following the Homecoming parade. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Gather at the Tau Delta House around 9 a.m. on Homecoming for a Breakfast Bar Mingle/Gathering. We will then watch the parade from our front yard. The active chapter has invited any and all alumnae to join them in the parade if you would like. Immediately following the parade, the alumnae chapter will hold our annual meeting in the Science Building room 237 and 238 (one room will be for the meeting and another for babysitting). Some of the active chapter members have offered to babysit during our meeting, so we strongly encourage all Tau Delta Alumnae to attend the meeting. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hestitate to E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and we hope to see everyone there!
We hope you can join us for all of the festivities of Homecoming on September 22. Come on over to the house starting at 9am for Bagels and Brew at Theta Nu to enjoy some coffee and bagels before the parade. The parade will start at 10am with the annual alumnae meeting to follow directly after. We will be discussing upcoming events for the year, updates to the house, and much more. Then... we celebrate!
Join us starting at 5pm at Jimmy Vs (corner of College and State Street) for our 95th Anniversary Celebration. The cost is $5 if you RSVP and pay before September 15 (see Pay Dues page to pay by credit card) or $7 at the door. Theta Nu will provide the party room and yummy food.
To RSVP please send an email to ThetaNuAlumnae@gmail.com, send a message to the Theta Nu Alumnae Facebook Page or send in the RSVP portion of your homecoming newsletter.
We hope to see you at Homecoming!
Courtesy of Otterbein TV