Otterbein is one of the 2019-2020 National Colleges of Distinction, with specific acknowledgement for Business, Education, Engineering, and Nursing programs, as well as distinction for Career Development.
Search our Programs of Study
An Otterbein education is more than mastering your curriculum – it’s getting hands-on experience, gaining confidence to take risks, understanding how to work with others, and discovering how to ask the right questions to solve problems. We invite you to explore the academic opportunities that Otterbein has to offer.
On this page:
From Accounting to Exercise ScienceMAJORS A-E
- Criminology & Justice Studies
- Education Studies
- Education: Primary Education PreK-5, Middle Childhood Education (Grades 4-9), Adolescence to Young Adult (Grades 7-12)
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Environmental Science
- Equine Business Management
- Equine Pre-Veterinary / Pre-Graduate
- Equine Veterinary Technology
- Exercise Science & Health Promotion