Advantage Scholarship Benefits for Dependent Children*
The Otterbein Advantage Scholarship for dependents of participating Advantage Partnership employees is available to any undergraduate prior to the age of 24 while still an IRS dependent and who has not completed a Bachelor’s degree, whether they are applying as a new first-time, first-year student or a transfer student. Dependent children of employees currently enrolled at Otterbein are NOT eligible for this scholarship. The current value of this annual scholarship is $19,000.
- Student must meet Otterbein admissibility criteria.
- Renewable for a total of 8 semesters of undergraduate enrollment, or first undergraduate degree, whichever is achieved first.
- Replaces all other Otterbein non-need-based scholarships or grants (need-based aid may still be available to eligible students).
- Students must enroll full-time each semester (12 hour minimum).
- Students enrolling for more than 18 hours per semester must pay for additional credits.
- Student must maintain a 2.75 GPA and make Satisfactory Academic Progress each term.
- Student must complete Advantage Partner section of common application or provide notice to Otterbein of desire to participate in the scholarship program at the time of application to be considered. Students will not be considered after the time of the admission.
- Student’s parent or legal guardian must be an employee of Company at the time of admission.
Have more questions? Ready to plan your visit to Otterbein? The Office of Admission is ready to help.
Connect with us by phone at 614-823-1500 or by email at UOtterB@otterbein.edu