Every gift serves as a vote of confidence in Otterbein and supports the daily experience of our students.
Office of Annual Giving
Location: Howard House, 131 W. Park St.
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
The Otterbein FUND supports:
- Strategic Priorities: Your gift provides resources for Otterbein’s greatest needs and emerging opportunities. This is the most helpful way to support YOUR University.
- Academic Excellence: Your gift strengthens the academic heart of the university by enriching student learning and providing resources for technology enhancements, lab supplies, hands-on learning programs and more.
- Student Experience: Your gift enhances the learning environment, supporting the entire campus and providing flexible, immediate-use resources both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Scholarships: Your gift provides funding for deserving, talented and qualified students and keeps Otterbein affordable.
- Caring for our campus: Your gift keeps Otterbein’s 286-acre campus beautiful, vibrant and safe.
Will you join the momentum of Cardinal pride and consider a commitment to The Otterbein FUND this year? We value each and every gift for how they help protect and enhance the quality of the Otterbein experience.
Katie Butt, Director of Annual Giving