Daniel Steinberg, Senior Instructor, Communication
Dan Steinberg joined Otterbein in 2008. Previously, he taught for 8 years in the School of Communication at The Ohio State University. Dan spent more than a decade working professionally in health care, education and agency PR. He specializes in health and sports communications, media relations and strategic planning.
- University of California at Berkeley, BA, 1976
- San Francisco State University, MA, 1987
- Numerous communication articles in professional newsletters.
Affiliations & Awards
- Public Relations Society of America, PRSSA National Adviser of the Year Award, 2002
- Accredited in Public Relations (APR)