Stephen Osborne, Instructor, Business, Accounting, & Economics
Steve Osborne has served as a leader in public school finance for over 20 years, serving as Treasurer/CFO for the West Liberty-Salem Local, Norwalk City, Chagrin Falls EVS, and, most recently, the Dublin City Schools. Prior to serving as School Treasurer/CFO, Steve served as an Accountant for Resinoid Engineering Corp. and as a Senior Accountant and Accounting Manager for The Columbus Show Case Company.
In addition, Steve has taught accounting and human resource management courses (undergraduate) at the University of Akron, and graduate courses (School Finance) at Miami University and the University of Dayton. Steve has also been a speaker and instructor for professional development seminars on school finance.
Steve received his BSBA from Ohio Northern University, and his MBA from the University of Dayton. Steve is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He has also taken additional graduate classwork in education administration. Steve is currently a member of the Dublin AM Rotary, the Government Finance Officers Association, the Ohio Association of School Business Officials, the Ohio School Boards Association, and is a member of the Ohio Educator Standards Board.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- B.S.B.A, Ohio Northern University, 1987
- M.B.A., University of Dayton, 1991
Affiliations & Awards
- The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Association of School Business Officials (OASBO)
- Department of Education - Ohio Educator Standards Board (2014 to present)
- The Ohio Government Finance Officers Association (Ohio GFOA)
- Notary Public - State of Ohio