Please fill out the information below and click on the Submit button to send it to Courtright Memorial Library. Consultations can be held on the phone, or virtually. A librarian will contact you by the end of the next business day to confirm your appointment.
- Get assistance in finding books, articles, and websites
- Discuss and narrow a topic for a research paper or assignment
- Refine your searching techniques
- Choose the highest-quality information to use
- In-person appointments are 15-30 minutes long
- Requests submitted Friday-Sunday will be answered on Monday
Librarians cannot answer legal questions and appointment coverage is limited to Otterbein-specific courses or assignments
Appointments requested less than 24 hours in advance cannot be guaranteed. Call the Research Help Desk at (614-823-1984) if you have any questions.
Virtual Research Services >
No Contact Pick Up
1st Floor Building Access (for current students, staff, and faculty)
Monday-Friday: 11am-5pm, however we ask that our community reserve 11am-12noon for those most at risk.
Please see the Library’s full Schedule of Operations for additional information.
Contact the Library
138 West Main Street.
Westerville, OH 43081