Please fill out the information below and click on the Submit button to send it to Courtright Memorial Library. A librarian will contact you by the end of the next business day to confirm your appointment.
- Get assistance in finding books, articles, and websites
- Discuss and narrow a topic for a research paper or assignment
- Refine your searching techniques
- Choose the highest-quality information to use
- In-person appointments are 15-30 minutes long
- Requests submitted Friday-Sunday will be answered on Monday
Librarians cannot answer legal questions and appointment coverage is limited to Otterbein-specific courses or assignments
Appointments requested less than 24 hours in advance cannot be guaranteed. Call the Research Help Desk at (614-823-1984) if you have any questions.
Beginning Tuesday March 17th, the library building will be closed with virtual services available during posted hours.
Research Help services will be available from 9am-6pm via virtual communication. Ask a Librarian via chat, email, or text. You can also email your Personal Librarian directly. Digital resources remain available 24/7.
Contact the Library
138 West Main Street.
Westerville, OH 43081