Diversity Education at Otterbein
We believe that education is key to understanding and accepting others. The Office of Social Justice & Activism gives you opportunities to learn more about other cultures. We can introduce you to cultures that are new to you, and teach you more about cultures you thought you knew. See the OSJA Events page for opportunities to learn and build authentic relationships.
The office will also sponsors several other programs during the year including:
- February 16: Slam Poetry featuring spoken word artist Kwynn Riley (Collaboration with CAB) – 7pm in Riley Auditorium
- February 20: Double Standards (Collaboration with MOV and AASU) – 7pm in Roush 213
- March 8: In the Work Place: Navigating the Professional World while Holding a Marginalized Identity, 11:30am-1:30pm in Campus Center Rooms 1 & 2 (Collaboration with CCPD)
- March 20-24: Social Justice Week (more details to come)
- April 21: Noble Transitions, 7pm in Riley Auditorium