Business Analytics Certificate
Taught by Otterbein faculty and Fortune 500 business experts, the Business Analytics certiﬁcate is designed around individual Capstone projects, which address the relevant issues for each professional, to allow students to put principles into practice immediately. In four modules, professionals will practice business analytics from start to ﬁnish — framing the question, understanding the data, extracting and manipulating the data to reveal meaningful insights, and telling the right story to the right audience to achieve desired business outcomes.
What You’ll Learn
- Use big data to frame the question
- Understand and simplify complex data sets
- Extract and manipulate data to reveal meaningful insights with supporting visualizations
- Tell the right story to the right audience to achieve desired business outcomes
How it works
3-5 hours per week
Lecture, Workshop, Application, Discussion
Who Should Enroll
- Businesses interested in providing training to analysts
- Nonproﬁts interested in training analysts
- Individuals/teams who need to improve storytelling and data visualization
- Managers and executives of research teams or data analysts
In-Demand Expertise, Fast
Business Analytics, Brand Management, and Non Routine Leadership™
Powered by Non Routine Leadership™
A cutting-edge discipline for rapidly acquiring deep expertise and broad non routine skills
Fortune 500 Instructors
Our instructors offer decades of Fortune 500 coaching and consulting experience.
Time & Location Flexibility
Our courses are flexible to meet your schedule and location needs.