Non Routine Leadership™ Certificate
For centuries, the role of leaders has been to guide and direct their teams and organizations in order to pursue growth. But what happens when routine and stable conditions are no longer routine or stable? What happens to the management style that was so dependent on consistent routines to deliver proﬁts? According to Gartner Research, that day has come. Not only is non routine work surging, it’s rising at its fastest pace in history. By 2022, as many as 1 in 5 people will be spending a majority of their day in non-routine problem-solving work. This is evident as many workers adopt a career-ﬂuid mindset, with increasing expectations to re-skill, up-skill, and polyskill at unprecedented speeds. It’s no wonder that Amazon recently announced their Up-skilling 2025 initiative investing $700M in retraining 110,000 employees. They’re not alone. Merck, Verizon, Google, and others have recently discussed changes to hiring approaches to emphasize mental agility and the capacity for learning over skills and experience.
Make no mistake, experience and expertise is still desired. However, it is the non-routine cognitive skills such as judgement, adaptiveness, creativity, communication, and strategic thinking that are surging in demand. This course answers the most important question: “How will you overcome today’s non routine world, and lead?”
What You’ll Learn
- Impact of Non Routine work: Understand how speed and complexity impact teams and organizations, and how successful leadership and management is changing in today’s non routine world.
- See Through Complexity: The ability to understand complex problems, while improving the non routine skills of judgement and adaptiveness.
- Think Like an Expert: The ability to use expert frameworks to learn rapidly, while improving the non routine skills of creativity and strategic thinking.
- Equip for Future Success: The ability to communicate expertise and future ﬂexibility, while improving the non routine skills of communication.
How it works
3-5 hours per week
Lecture, Workshop, Application, Discussion
Who Should Enroll
- Aspiring leaders who want to leapfrog traditional leadership tracks
- Leaders who want to improve their non routine cognitive skills: judgement, adaptiveness, creativity, communication, and strategic thinking
- Professionals interested in improving their mental agility or ability to learn quickly
In-Demand Expertise, Fast
Business Analytics, Brand Management, and Non Routine Leadership™
Powered by Non Routine Leadership™
A cutting-edge discipline for rapidly acquiring deep expertise and broad non routine skills
Fortune 500 Instructors
Our instructors offer decades of Fortune 500 coaching and consulting experience.
Time & Location Flexibility
Our courses are flexible to meet your schedule and location needs.