- B.S. Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1967
- M.A. English, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1972
Research, Creative, & Professional Work
- Develop new service-learning courses and provide seminars on innovative service-learning pedagogy
Affiliations & Awards
- In 2003, John received Otterbein's MLK Award for Peace and Justice, honoring the many service-learning projects he developed to meet the needs of our local community.
- Serves as our Building Representative for Indianola Middle School