Dance Concert, "Together Again"
Artistic Direction by Stella Hiatt Kane
After seven years, Kathy Bartelt, Maria Glimcher, Stella Kane and Tammy Plaxico join together again to restage some of their favorite choreography.
The first pulse of man leads to complex and passionate human connections, a universe can be hidden in a breath and in the collective breathing of a family, and life can be joyful, loving, and wonderfully rhythmic with a decidedly romantic and playful beat. This collection of favorites includes selections from Pulse, Beethoven to Broadway, To Each His Own, Trip the Light Fantastic, Spotlight, Gotta Dance! and Broadway Babies. “And it begins…”
All sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds on internet purchases.
Venue & Showtimes
Fritsche Theatre in Cowan Hall
30 S. Grove St. Westerville, OH 43081
- Thursday, December 5 7:30pm
- Friday, December 6 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 7 8:00pm
- Sunday, December 8 2:00pm
The Otterbein Theatre & Dance Box Office is located in the lobby of Cowan Hall (30 S. Grove Street, Westerville, OH).
Hours: Monday-Friday, 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and one hour prior to showtimes.
Call: (614) 823-1109
“Together Again” Production Team
Artistic Direction: Stella Hiatt Kane
Scenic Designer: Rob Johnson
Costume Designer: TBD
Lighting Designer: TJ Gerkens, Kyle Krygielski, and Emily Maddox
Sound Designer: Doc Davis
Stage Manager: Annika Morrison
Ticket Pricing & Policy
Individual Ticket Prices
Individual tickets will go on sale September 4th.
- Chicago: $30
- Radium Girls: $22
- Together Again: $22
- School for Scandal: $22
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder: $30
Opening night performances begin at 7:30 pm.
Sunday matinees are at 2:00 pm.
All other performances begin at 8:00 pm.
Tickets for Otterbein Students, Faculty and Staff:
Academic Year Productions:
All Otterbein University full-time students receive FREE tickets to all mainstage theatre and dance productions during the academic year. Otterbein University faculty and staff receive FREE tickets to theatre and dance plays, the dance concert and select performances of musicals. Tickets can be reserved with valid Cardinal Cards at the Cowan Hall box office.
Do not use the online ticketing system for complimentary or reduced priced ticketing. Otterbein Students, Faculty, and Staff must reserve tickets in person with a valid Cardinal Card at the Theatre Box Office. The Box office does not offer refunds or exchanges for individual ticket sales.
Otterbein Summer Theatre Productions:
Due to the high cost involved in producing the professional summer season, discounted tickets are not available for the campus community for regular performances. Otterbein Students, Faculty, Staff are invited to attend a free preview of each production onstage in the Fritsche Theatre at Cowan Hall. Seating is general admission, first come-first served and no advance tickets will be distributed.
Student Rush Tickets:
Discount tickets are offered for all performances one hour prior to curtain (pending availability for those with a valid student ID. Please contact the box office for pricing.
Costume Rentals & Donations
Interested in Donating Clothing or Renting Costumes?
After reading the following information, all inquiries about costume rentals/donations should be directed to the Costume Shop Supervisor at (614) 823 – 1203.
We are happy to accept unique vintage items that fit the following criteria:
- Pre 1980’s fashions including furs, gowns, suits, and other stage-worthy items
- Fabrics/clothing are in good condition without dry-rot, mildew, moth damage, etc
- The clothing must be able to withstand excessive movement, such as running and dancing, without being damaged
- Adult-sized items. Women’s wear must have a minimum waist measurement of 26”
We do NOT accept the following:
- Children’s clothing
- Items that are too fragile/damaged to be worn by an active dancer/actor.
- Clothing from 1980’s to Current, unless the item is in very good condition and is unique.
- Domestic textiles such as linens, doilies, etc.
- Retail Halloween costumes or other disposable-quality items
Donations will become the property of the Otterbein Costume Shop and will be used in whatever manner the designers see fit, which may include altering the garment beyond recognition, destruction, disposal, or resale. We have a limited storage area and can only accept/keep items we are confident we can use.
If you desire a Gift In-Kind Form, please tell the Costume Shop Supervisor. You will need to send photos of the items and declare their value. We will determine if the valuation is appropriate and decide which items we will accept. We will then submit the donation information to Otterbein University administration. After the donation is approved and you have delivered the items, you’ll receive a donation letter for tax purposes from the University. This process may take a few weeks.
To schedule a donation drop-off or to begin the Gift in Kind process, contact the Costume Shop Supervisor.
The Otterbein Theatre & Dance costume shop provides rentals to theatrical productions for a fee. Please be aware of the following policies:
- We do not rent costumes to individuals or private events, we rent ONLY to theatrical productions.
- We do not loan shoes, hats, or jewelry.
- We generally do not have the time to pull for rentals, but we allow designers/costume coordinators to come and pull their own rentals.
- We will pull/ship costumes of a very specific nature or on a whole-show basis. Such as the matching dresses for How to Succeed or Guys & Dolls.
To schedule a donation drop-off or rental, please contact Costume Shop Supervisor at (614) 823-1203.