Directions for Signing up for Testing Event Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Posted Jan 22, 2021
You MUST pre-register for the event and can do so by following the instructions below.
Step One: Make an appointment by signing up for a time.
- Go to tinyurl.com/OtterbeinCOVIDTesting to select your preferred time on Tuesday, January 26. You must be logged into your Otterbein accounts when you sign-up.
Step Two: Pre-register your personal information through the testing portal.
- Go to tinyurl.com/COVID19OtterbeinRegister or use this QR code:
Follow these instructions:
- The account number and account name will be pre-populated on the form and should not be modified.
- Complete all fields that have a red *.
- Your social security number is not required.
- Your driver’s license number is not required.
- The insurance type selected will be auto-filled and pre-chosen as “Client Bill (free test)” and should not be modified.
- Provider information is already pre-selected and should not be modified.
- Virus detection 720100 – SARS-CoV-2 will be pre-selected and should not be modified.
- Virus antibody will have nothing selected and should not be modified.
- Z03.818 should be selected for the DX code.
- The sample collection date should be selected for January 26, 2021. (The time does not matter) If the correct collection date is NOT selected, your test will not be accepted.
- The custom state required questions must be answered.
- Once you have completed the form, select “Create E-REQ” at the bottom. This will assign you an MX number that will be utilized at the event. This will also be emailed to the email provided.
- You must bring the MX number to the event.
- If you agree to allow Mako Medical to text you when your results are ready, please ensure that you opt into this during your registration process.
- Results will be available in 3-4 days, and you will be able to access these online through Mako Medical no matter your result. https://mako.luminatehealth.com