Jobs at Otterbein
Otterbein University is an equal opportunity employer and educator. Check out our available positions.
Otterbein Employment Application: please complete this application and submit with your cover letter and resume.
Staff and Administration Jobs
- Chair--Associate Professor/Professor, Tenure Track - Department of Nursing
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Accounting - Department of Business, Accounting, and Economics
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor of International Business - Department of Business, Accounting, And Economics
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics (Tenure Track) - Department of Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Sport Sciences Department, Assistant Professor of Health Promotion and Fitness (Tenure Track or Non-Tenure Track)
- Education Department, Assistant/Associate Professor of Education (Tenure Track)
- Nursing Department, Instructor/Assistant Professor of Nursing (Non-Tenure Track/Tenure Track)
- Nursing Department, Assistant/Associate Professor of Nursing (Tenure Track)
- Biology and Earth Science Department, Assistant Professor of Vertebrate Physiology and Anatomy (Tenure Track)
- Theatre and Dance Department, Assistant Professor of Theatre-Lighting Designer (Tenure Track)
- Theatre and Dance Department, Assistant Professor of Theatre-Technical Director (Tenure Track)
These positions are for students who have been accepted into a graduate program at Otterbein.
Otterbein University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time and part-time faculty and staff. While the majority of benefits are identical for all employees, some benefits vary for faculty, administrative and bi-weekly staff.
Read more about our benefits below:
/ Office of Human Resources
Human Resources is located at 25 W. Home St.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (summer)
p / 614.823.1805
f / 614.823.1511
e / firstname.lastname@example.org