Request a Transcript
Transcript Ordering Information
Current Students may log onto MyBanner through the O-Zone to order official transcripts and no signature will be needed. The order form can be accessed under “Student Records”.
- Transcripts cannot be sent if you have any holds on your Otterbein account.
- All transcript orders must be placed online. Follow the links above to place your order.
- Please ensure the accuracy of all information provided – including the recipient’s address. Once your transcript has been ordered, we are unable to reissue an official transcript without a new order and additional payment.
- Unofficial transcripts are only available for current students.
- For an additional fee you can place an order over the phone by contacting Credentials Inc. directly at 847-716-3005 from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm (CST/CDT) on Fridays.
How much does it cost?
Transcripts are $8 per copy.
Do you have electronic transcripts?
Yes. Students should choose the “PDF Transcript” option on the first step of the order form.
How long does it take for the transcript to ship?
Hard-copy transcripts should arrive within 2-7 business days.
Electronic transcripts arrive within 48 hours of purchase.
How will I know if my order has gone through successfully?
When you have successfully entered your order, you will see a screen with a title of “Order Accepted for Processing”. This screen will state that your transcript order has been accepted and will provide you with a 9-character order number you should retain in case you need to contact Credentials about your order.
Can I over order the phone?
*For an additional fee, you may place an order over the phone by contacting Credentials Inc. directly at 847-716-3005 from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and between 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Fridays (CST/CDT).
Additional transcript FAQ’s can be found here.