Request a Transcript
Transcript Ordering Information
Current Students may log onto MyBanner through the O-Zone to order official transcripts and no signature will be needed. The order form can be accessed under “Student Records”.
- Transcripts cannot be sent if you have any holds on your Otterbein account.
- All transcript orders must be placed online. Follow the links above to place your order.
- Please ensure the accuracy of all information provided – including the recipient’s address. Once your transcript has been ordered, we are unable to reissue an official transcript without a new order and additional payment.
- Unofficial transcripts are only available for current students.
- For an additional fee you can place an order over the phone by contacting Credentials Inc. directly at 847-716-3005 from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm (CST/CDT) on Fridays.
How much does it cost?
Transcripts are $8 per copy.
Do you have electronic transcripts?
Yes. Students should choose the “PDF Transcript” option in step 3 of the order form.
How long does it take for the transcript to ship?
Hard-copy transcripts should arrive within 2-7 business days.
Electronic transcripts arrive within 48 hours of purchase.
How will I know if my order has gone through successfully?
When you have successfully entered your order, you will see a screen with a title of “Order Accepted for Processing”. This screen will state that your transcript order has been accepted and will provide you with a 9-character order you should retain in case you need to contact Credentials about your order.
Can I over order the phone?
*For an additional fee, you may place an order over the phone by contacting Credentials Inc. directly at 847-716-3005 from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and between 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Fridays (CST/CDT).
Additional transcript FAQ’s can be found here.