Otterbein University is committed to providing a welcoming environment free from unlawful discrimination. To this end, the University prohibits any form of discrimination against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, pregnancy, religion, creed, marital status, partnership status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, military status, or any other legally protected status in its programs and activities. However, the University’s commitment to a nondiscriminatory environment is not intended to abridge unduly its commitment to academic freedom, free speech, or its educational mission.
Inquiries regarding any form of discrimination or harassment may be directed to:
Director of Human Resources
Otterbein Employment Application
Please complete this application and submit with your cover letter and resume. If applying for more than one position, you must submit separate applicant materials for each position, noting the title of the position in the email subject line.
Staff and Administration Jobs
- Assistant Professor, Tenure-Track/Instructor, Non Tenure-Track - Department of Theatre and Dance
- Assistant Professor of Spanish & Latin American Studies, Tenure-Track - Department of Modern Languages & Cultures
- Assistant Professor, Tenure-Track/Instructor, Non Tenure-Track - Department of Nursing
- Assistant/Associate/Full Prefessor of MIS, Tenure-Track - Department of Business, Accounting & Economics
- Assistant Professor of Photography and Integrated Digital Media, Tenure Track- Department of Art
- Metadata & Assessment Librarian & Instructor/Assistant/Associate Professor, Non Tenure-Track - Courtright Memorial Library
- Assistant Professor/Instructor of Computer Science, Non-Tenure Track - Department of Mathematical Sciences
These positions are for students who have been accepted into a graduate program at Otterbein.
- Graduate Assistant - Nursing Department
Otterbein University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time and part-time faculty and staff. Otterbein proudly provides Domestic Partner benefits for same and opposite sex couples. While the majority of benefits are identical for all employees, some benefits vary for faculty, administrative and bi-weekly staff.
Read more about our benefits below:
Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
Otterbein University makes available our Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report. It includes crime statistics for the previous three years. It also includes institutional safety policy statements, a description of the Daily Crime and Fire Logs, emergency notification information, fire safety disclosures, and important information regarding sexual misconduct. You may access the report by using the following link: www.otterbein.edu/annualfiresafetyreport. You may request and obtain a paper copy of the report by contacting the Otterbein Police Department at 614-823-1222.