Otterbein Invites YOU to its Homecoming and Family Weekend, Sept. 30-Oct. 1
Posted Sep 26, 2022
The Otterbein community is getting hyped for this year’s Homecoming and Family Weekend, Sept. 30-Oct. 1.
As part of its year-long celebration of 175 years of excellence, Otterbein is throwing a party Friday night, Sept. 1. OtterFest starts at 7 p.m. and features live music from The British Invasion, food trucks, and a beer garden featuring Zaftig Brewing Company — plus a festive surprise at 9 p.m. The festivities will take place in the parking lot west of the Campus Center. The event is free and open to the public.
Homecoming festivities continue on Saturday, Oct. 1, with the annual parade and football game against Capital University. Activities include:
- 9:30 a.m. – Celebration of Otterbein featuring Alumni Awards presentation and State of the University address; Cowan Hall 27 S. Grove St.
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. – Westerville Vendor Fair; Parking lot west of the Campus Center, 100 W. Home St.
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. – Cardy Zone for kids, Grove Street
- 11 a.m. – Homecoming Parade
- 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. – Saturday OtterFest with live music, food, and beer garden featuring Zaftig Brewing Company; Parking lot west of the Campus Center, 100 W. Home St.
- 2 p.m. Football, Otterbein University vs. Capital University, part of Roush Auto Rivalry Week; Memorial Stadium, 135 Center St.
There is no cost to attend these activities, and food and beverages are available for sale. You can find more information at www.otterbein.edu/alumni/homecoming/.