Join us at Otterbein this Summer
Otterbein Summer Camps
The sun shines, flowers bloom and Otterbein’s campus comes alive. Activity is everywhere and there’s something for everyone. The same quality classes are offered to help you get ahead with flexible scheduling. Fast-track your degree and have time for summer vacation! You’ll save money too. You pay per credit hour – no flat tuition rates.
Check out our summer offerings on our course schedule search site.
Attending another institution? Accelerate your degree. Come to Otterbein and take classes to transfer back to your home institution. Contact Adult and Transfer Admission at 614-823-1356 for more information.
Teachers, Transform Your Teaching Practice at Otterbein
Summer at Otterbein is the perfect place for educators. We offer multiple, flexible schedules with blended course designs. Have you always wanted to teach? Begin your teaching career at Otterbein this summer. Please visit our Professional Development for Teachers Summer page.
- Courses in TESOL, Orton-Gillingham, Reading and Literacy, and 21st Century Skills
- Begin your teaching career with an initial licensure program
- Add a K-12 or PreK-3 Intervention Specialist (IS) license
- Start your Masters in Reading, Curriculum, or K-12 Intervention Specialist
- Math teachers – earn the College Credit plus math credential with our Master of Arts in Educational Mathematics