Advantage Scholarship Benefits for Employees and Spouse/Domestic Partner
The Otterbein Advantage Scholarship is designed to support Advantage Partnership employees and their spouse/domestic partner in their continued educational pursuits. Participating Advantage Partnership employees and their spouse/domestic partner enrolling as part-time undergraduate or graduate students will receive a scholarship reducing cost per credit hour. Scholarship is valid for one undergraduate or graduate degree per student. Graduate Nursing degree(s) not included in this Scholarship.
- Be verified as a participating Advantage Partnership employee and/or employee spouse/domestic partner at the time of admission.
- Meet Otterbein admissibility criteria.
- Be registered for all classes for the term by August 1 for Fall semester, December 1 for Spring semester, or May 1 for Summer term, each year of enrollment.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA in graduate course work. Maintain a 2.75 GPA in undergraduate course work.
Employee & Spouse/Domestic Partner Benefits:
- Up to three undergraduate classes (nine credit hours) or two graduate classes (six credit hours) per semester.
- Students will receive a discount of 15% on the per-credit hour charge for up to nine undergraduate credits or six graduate credits per semester.
Note: The Nurse Anesthetist (NA) program is NOT included in this program. Restrictions on some other graduate nursing programs also apply. If you have questions about graduate program eligibility, please contact Otterbein’s Office of Admission by phone at 614-823-1500 or by email at UOtterB@otterbein.edu.