Adult Admission Non-Degree Programs

Whether you are planning to attend a class for pleasure or if you are completing a class for a graduate program, you can enroll at Otterbein as a non-degree seeking student.

Steps to apply as a Non-Degree Student:

  1. Submit a completed transfer Coalition Application.
  2. Non-degree seeking students are not required to submit official college transcripts. Transfer credit evaluation are not completed for non-degree seeking students; however, applicants are encouraged to have a copy of their unofficial transcript to assist with registration.

Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid or scholarships.

Students seeking a non-degree teaching licensure should see our Post–Baccalaureate Teacher Licensure Program.

Contact Us

We’re here to help you throughout the application process. If you have any questions regarding admission, please contact the admissions team, Mary Mosca or Jennifer Hicks at 614-823-1500 or by email at