Pay Your Bill
Pay your bill online with ePay
ePay, Otterbein's new online bill payment system, gives you and your parents 24/7 access to pay your bill online, view your student account and payment history, receive e-refunds, and manage your payment plan.
- Click here to login to ePay.
Student must know their PIN number to login.
To reset PIN number, please call 614.823.1060.
to login through My O-Zone.
You will be directed to the My O-Zone portal
where you will need to log in using your username and password. Once you are in My O-Zone, click on the My Banner
icon along the top. Click on Student
. Then click on Make Payment
. Lastly click on the Pay My Bill
Authorized User Login
Click here to login as an authorized user.
Note: Student must set up authorized user access in the system.
Note: The deadline to set up a payment plan for the Spring 2013 Semester has been extended until February 8, 2013 to allow for the processing of pending financial aid. Please contact the Office of Student Accounts (614-823-1150) if you need assistance setting up a payment plan using estimated aid.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to set up your account, pay online, choose a payment plan and view your account online.
- Easy - Gain immediate access to your current bill, your current account balance, and unbilled student activity. You are only a couple clicks away from viewing your bill and making a payment. And it’s easy to give your parents (or others) access too.
- Secure - Pay online using a credit card or electronic check knowing your information is secured using industry standard protection.
- Convenient - Want to know when a new statement is available? Check your email. Want to make a payment during a study break at the library? No problem. Access your student bill through a web browser anywhere, anytime.
- Fast - Scrambling to meet payment deadlines is a thing of the past. Payments made through our e-Pay system will update your student account in real-time.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about ePay.
Direct deposit of your refund is now available
Otterbein University offers a great service that gives YOU the opportunity to have YOUR credit balance deposited directly into YOUR bank account. Sign up today within the ePay system.
- Quick - You will have access to funds sooner. No more waiting for the mail.
- Secure - Direct deposit is added protection against theft or time delays from lost or stolen checks.
- Convenient – Otterbein University will deposit your refund directly into your bank account, then send notification of the deposit to you via e-mail so that you know when the money has been disbursed.
- Confidential - We maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding your bank account. We will access your account only to deposit money or correct erroneous deposits.
Questions? Contact Us!
Office of Student Accounts, Otterbein University, 1 South Grove St., Westerville, Ohio 43081
/ Business Office
The Business Office is located at 25 W. Home Street.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
M-F: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (summer)
p / 614.823.1150
e / email@example.com
1 South Grove Street
Westerville, OH 43081