Pay your bill online with ePay
ePay, Otterbein's new online bill payment system, gives you and your parents 24/7 access to pay your bill online, view your student account and payment history, receive e-refunds, and manage your payment plan.
Authorized User Login
Click here to login as an authorized user.
Note: Student must set up authorized user access in the system.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to set up your account, pay online, choose a payment plan and view your account online.
- Easy - Gain immediate access to your current bill, your current account balance, and unbilled student activity. You are only a couple clicks away from viewing your bill and making a payment. And it’s easy to give your parents (or others) access too.
- Secure - Pay online using a credit card or electronic check knowing your information is secured using industry standard protection.
- Convenient - Want to know when a new statement is available? Check your email. Want to make a payment during a study break at the library? No problem. Access your student bill through a web browser anywhere, anytime.
- Fast - Scrambling to meet payment deadlines is a thing of the past. Payments made through our e-Pay system will update your student account in real-time.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about ePay.
Direct deposit of your refund is now available
Otterbein University offers a great service that gives YOU the opportunity to have YOUR credit balance deposited directly into YOUR bank account. Sign up today within the ePay system.
- Quick - You will have access to funds sooner. No more waiting for the mail.
- Secure - Direct deposit is added protection against theft or time delays from lost or stolen checks.
- Convenient – Otterbein University will deposit your refund directly into your bank account, then send notification of the deposit to you via e-mail so that you know when the money has been disbursed.
- Confidential - We maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding your bank account. We will access your account only to deposit money or correct erroneous deposits.
Questions? Contact Us!
Office of Student Accounts, Otterbein University, 1 South Grove St., Westerville, Ohio 43081