Transform your teaching practice.
Graduate Education Programs
Otterbein offers graduate programs that are small by design. We offer a forward thinking, practical curriculum to prepare you for the teaching profession. Our small class sizes are focused on community and our faculty is focused on building professional relationships. We aim to create supportive learning environments that empower students to be successful in the classroom from day one.
Programs & Highlights
- NCATE/CAEP Accredited
- Campus-based and/or Blended formats
- Evening or late afternoon classes for most programs
- Dedicated Faculty & Advisors
- Engaging community of learners & teachers
- Programs for licensed teachers
- Programs for initial teaching license
Programs for Licensed Teachers
Mathematics teachers seeking advanced education that blends content knowledge with teaching skills should consider the Master of Arts in Educational Mathematics.