Transform your teaching practice.
Graduate Education Programs
Otterbein’s Graduate programs in Education are small by design, forward thinking, and practical for the teaching professional. At Otterbein, instructors and classmates become your colleagues. Our class sizes are small and focused on community. Otterbein instructors capitalize on the small class sizes, building professional relationships with students, and creating supportive learning environments to inspire students to apply what they learn in the classroom immediately.
Programs & Highlights
- NCATE/CAEP Accredited
- Campus-based and/or Blended formats
- Evening or late afternoon classes for most programs
- Dedicated Faculty & Advisors
- Engaging community of learners & teachers
- Programs for licensed teachers and those who aspire to teach
Mathematics teachers seeking advanced education that blends content knowledge with teaching skills should consider the Master of Arts in Educational Mathematics.