Success in the workplace and in your personal life depends on your ability to create and apply solutions based on thinking across academic disciplines – we can help with that!
Leadership Studies Program
Complete your bachelor’s degree at Otterbein. Make an easy transition from a 2-year to a 4-year degree by completing your bachelor’s degree at Otterbein. Liberal Studies in Leadership, our degree completion major, is uniquely designed for adult students who have already completed 64 semester hours (or 90 quarter hours) of transferable credit.
Why study Leadership at Otterbein?
- You’ll learn to integrate the skills, knowledge, and values of a broad academic program and apply them to the challenges of the workplace.
- You’ll be able to advance your career by applying a range of perspectives and decision-making models.
- We will help you develop skills, knowledge, tools and techniques, perspectives, and attitudes and values that can be applied to leadership in various settings, including community service and social change.
- We provide students who have an interest in community service with the opportunity to develop specific tools and skills that can be applied to social change and community development.
- We also provide students who have an interest in leadership in various settings with opportunities to gain an understanding of leadership perspectives, interact with community leaders, and to put their leadership knowledge into practice.