Library Schedule of Operations
Below are the currently anticipated operating hours of the Courtright Memorial Library.
- Please know our hours are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen emergencies.
- Generally, the library will close when the university cancels classes and closes the office. University communications, including Rave Alert Emails, text messages, and phone calls, should include this information.
- Should the university cancel classes but offices are to remain open, the library will be open from 9 am-6 pm.
- The library will close if the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office declares a Level 2 or 3 Snow Emergency.
- Students, faculty, and staff may utilize other campus computer labs for computer/printer access when the library is closed.
Regular Summer Hours (May 1st – August 18th)
Monday-Friday 9 am-6 pm
Memorial Day Weekend Hours (5/26 – 5/29)
Independence Day Hours (7/3 – 7/4)
The University Archive is located on the lower level of the Courtright Memorial Library and observes regular hours Monday through Friday, 9:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., and 2:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. Please contact Stephen D. Grinch, Archivist (614-823-1761) for more information or to request materials. Historical information about the University can still be found in our institutional repository.
Contact the Library
138 West Main Street.
Westerville, OH 43081