Otterbein University Academic Catalogs
Below you will find the most recent published course catalog as well as archived course catalogs from previous years. The course catalog includes degree offerings and requirements for all programs offered at Otterbein.
Catalogs for the Current Academic Year
Additional Catalog Information
Archived Course Catalogs
- 2018-2019 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2017-2018 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2016-2017 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2015-2016 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2014-2015 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2013-2014 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2012-2013 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2011-2012 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2010-2011 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2009-2010 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2007-2009 Undergraduate Catalog
- 2018-2019 Graduate School Catalog
- 2017-2018 Graduate School Catalog
- 2016-2017 Graduate School Catalog
- 2015-2016 Graduate School Catalog
- 2014-2015 Graduate School Catalog
- 2013-2014 Graduate School Catalog
- 2012-2013 Graduate School Catalog
- 2011-2012 Graduate School Catalog
- 2010-2011 Graduate School Catalog
- 2009-2010 Graduate School Catalog
- 2008-2009 Graduate School Catalog
The Otterbein Course Catalog is no longer offered in print format. This is done in the interest of having a more accurate catalog, and in keeping with Otterbein’s desire to reduce its impact on the environment.
Otterbein University does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, sex, color, disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, marital or veteran status in admission of students, educational policies, scholarships and loans, housing, athletics, employment, and other activities.
The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between the student and the University. The University reserves the right to change any provision, requirement or policy without prior notice at any time within the student’s term of residence. The University reserves the right to cancel courses for lack of sufficient enrollment or to substitute instructors for courses. This document is intended to be used only as an informational guide.