Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Advocates and Resources
Check out this comprehensive list of equity and inclusion-based resources at Otterbein. Whether you need to ask a question, raise a concern or just talk through an issue, these people, organizations and resources are here and available to you.
- African American Student Union
- Heritage of Latino Americans
- House of Black Culture
- International Student Association
- Men of Vision
- Sisters United
- Alpha Phi Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc.
- Truth, Racial Healing, & Transformation Center
- Academic Support Center
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Counseling Center
- Digital Commons: Otterbein MLK Convocations
- Health Center
- Office of Residence Life
- Office of Social Justice & Activism
- Office of Student Affairs
- Otterbein Police Department
- Otterbein University Student Government
- Otterbein Task Force on Sexual Violence
- Promise House food and resource center
- Resident Student Association
- Student Success & Career Development
If you see, hear or experience an incident of bias or discrimination, report it immediately to the Otterbein Police at 614-823-1222, or via the Silent Witness form. You should also contact the Associate Dean of Student Affairs at 614-823-1250. For a full list of reporting options, please read the Bias Incident Reporting Policy (PDF).