Benefits for Otterbein Alumni
As an alum, you receive access to the online Otterbein Mobile App, Center for Career and Professional Development, transcripts from the Registrar’s Office, and of course, Otterbein gear from the Bookstore to help show off your Otterbein pride!
The Otterbein University Bookstore is available to both online and on-campus. Visit the online bookstore website to buy University apparel, gifts and accessories. Or, if you’re on-campus, swing by the bookstore in the Campus Center during their business hours.
Ride with Cardinal Pride!
The Otterbein logo license plates are available from the Ohio BMV Collegiate License Plate Program. When you renew your plates, ask for the Otterbein University plate. In addition to your renewal fees, an extra $35 will be charged for the Otterbein plate, $25 of which is given to the general Otterbein University scholarship fund. If you want to order prior to your renewal, contact your Ohio BMV location for an application form or order online at www.oplates.com.
Alumni Return Address Labels
Would you like to show your Otterbein pride to your friends and family through the mail? Alumni mailing labels are available to all alumni for FREE! The are personalized with your name and address, but they include the official Towers logo. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and mailing address and your labels will be sent to you!
Just for Fun
Enjoy a little bit of Otterbein through virtual reality. Download the Otterbein Fight Song, Otterbein Love Song and Otterbein screen savers. Memories of football games on a crisp fall day will come back to you upon hearing these old familiar tunes!
Graduate School Alumni Scholarships
Otterbein now offers scholarships for alumni who want to enroll in graduate programs. If you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from Otterbein, you may enroll as a graduate student and be eligible for tuition reduction of $200 per credit hour to be used over the three terms of enrollment in a 12-month period (including summer) beginning with semester of initial enrollment.
These new scholarships are for alumni interested in graduate coursework in Allied Health, Business, Education and Math Education programs, and NOW our Doctor of Nursing Practice. (MSN to DNP)
- Alumni must have earned a bachelors or master’s degree from Otterbein.
- Scholarship is to be used over the three terms of enrollment in a 12-month period (including summer), beginning with semester of initial enrollment.
- Scholarship is not applied if any other tuition waiver/scholarship is used (education waivers for teachers, graduate assistants, Otterbein employee.)
- Students may take regular credit bearing courses. Internships, workshops and grants or contracted courses also are not included.
- Student must maintain a 3.0 GPA, cumulative.
Apply to The Graduate School
- Apply to the Graduate School at Otterbein
When you apply, please report Otterbein as a school previously attended.
- Learn More About Otterbein’s Graduate School Programs