Our one-on-one sessions let you arrange an appointment to fit your schedule.
Please fill out the information below and click the Submit button to send it to Courtright Memorial Library. Consultations can be held in person, on the phone, or virtually. A librarian will contact you by the end of the next business day to confirm your appointment.
- Get assistance in finding books, articles, and websites
- Discuss and narrow a topic for a research paper or assignment
- Refine your search techniques
- Choose the highest-quality information to use
- In-person appointments are 15-30 minutes long
- Requests submitted Friday-Sunday will be answered on Monday
Librarians cannot provide legal, medical, or tax preparation advice, and appointment coverage are limited to Otterbein-specific courses and assignments.
Appointments requested less than 24 hours in advance cannot be guaranteed. Call the Research Help Desk at (614-823-1984) if you have any questions.
Contact the Library
138 West Main Street.
Westerville, OH 43081