Please fill out the information below and click the Submit button to send it to Courtright Memorial Library. Consultations can be held in person, on the phone, or virtually. A librarian will contact you by the end of the next business day to confirm your appointment.
- Get assistance in finding books, articles, and websites
- Discuss and narrow a topic for a research paper or assignment
- Refine your search techniques
- Choose the highest-quality information to use
- In-person appointments are 15-30 minutes long
- Requests submitted Friday-Sunday will be answered on Monday
Librarians cannot provide legal, medical, or tax preparation advice, and appointment coverage are limited to Otterbein-specific courses and assignments.
Appointments requested less than 24 hours in advance cannot be guaranteed. Call the Research Help Desk at (614-823-1984) if you have any questions.