Library Instruction Request
The librarian faculty in partnership with departmental faculty educate students on how to identify, locate, evaluate, and use information effectively, as integral parts of scholarship, liberal education, and independent lifelong learning. Library Instruction Services include:
- Course and/or assignment-integrated library instruction: developed by Library Departmental Liaisons in partnership with departmental faculty, these sessions are designed to incorporate research strategies for a specific discipline and/or class.
- Reference Consultations: One-on-one assistance and instruction for the use of the library and its resources with the liaison librarian.
- Workshops: intended to provide hands-on introductions to specific tools, like the various electronic databases, as well as guidance in search strategy development and the evaluation of sources.
- Library Guides (Libguides): curated online guides to resources available in various subject areas or customized for a specific course.
- Collaboration with designing assignments for papers and research projects.
- Small group discussions concerning implementing Information Literacy in the curriculum
Any additional questions regarding the instruction requests can be sent to email@example.com.
Library Instruction Request Form
Contact the Library
138 West Main Street.
Westerville, OH 43081